noun (plural daddies)• informal
- 1One’s father.More example sentences
- I never thought I was a daddy's girl, that I put my father on a pedestal, but it seems I have.
- The Sports Day Fathers race was a serious event with all the daddies togged out for the event!
- He's doing much better now, but he clearly misses his daddy.
- 1.1The oldest, best, or biggest example of something: the daddy of all potholesMore example sentences
- They're named after the daddy of them all, David Coleman, an English sports presenter.
- Eddie is the daddy of the round-trip United fans - at the age of 90.
- I am trying the daddy of all treatments - a Balinese synchronised massage.
More definitions of daddyDefinition of daddy in:
- The US English dictionary