noun[mass noun] South African
- Cannabis: while we waited we shared pipes of daggaMore example sentences
- Superintendent Oates said once the growers had harvested their crops, they passed the dagga on to dealers who used various methods to transport it to the major cities.
- Most of the dagga had been confiscated by the organised crime unit with assistance from local dog unit members on the N2 near Komga during routine patrols.
- Marais said the man had no knowledge of selling the dagga to the men and it was later found they had broken into a second house owned by him using the bolt cutter to cut a padlock.
late 17th century: from Afrikaans, from Khoikhoi dachab.
More definitions of daggaDefinition of dagga in:
- The US English dictionary