- another term for mooli.More example sentences
- He hands it down to Kyu, a Korean fine artist who stands about half his height, to slice the carrots, zucchini, and daikon for the vegetable tagliatelles.
- Sashimi consists of cuts of the finest raw fish and seafood garnished with crisp shreds of daikon and dipped into soy sauce and the hot, green Japanese horseradish called wasabi.
- I enjoyed a combination of julienned raw beef with daikon, sweet rice vinegar, and raw egg yolk that produced a steak tartare with some sweetness and crunch.
Japanese, from dai 'large' + kon 'root'.
More definitions of daikonDefinition of daikon in:
- The US English dictionary