- A single bet on the winners of two named races in a day.More example sentences
- Along with the usual win, place, and show pools will be the ‘semi-exotic ‘wagers, such as daily doubles, perfecta/exactas, and quinielas.’
- The daily double, exacta and quinella percentage has been dropped from 20% to 17.5%.
- As well as win, place, or show bets, the dog player can also choose from the daily double, the quiniela, the perfecta, the trifecta, or the superfecta.
More definitions of daily doubleDefinition of daily double in:
- The US English dictionary