noun• informal , • dated
- Regular exercises, especially those done first thing in the morning: that ten-minute daily dozenMore example sentences
- Rising at half past seven, he would do the ‘daily dozen’ stretching exercises and breakfast off toast, marmalade and a mug of tea.
- Typical physical training regimes consist of the ‘daily dozen,’ and for the most part, are oriented toward high Army physical fitness training scores.
- Every morning I go and do my daily dozen under the trees before breakfast.
More definitions of daily dozenDefinition of daily dozen in:
- The US English dictionary