- The business of producing, storing, and distributing milk and its products: he has a qualification in dairying [as modifier]: good dairying districtsMore example sentences
- There is no greater commitment in agriculture than dairying, and brothers Ken and Alan Placke were staring that commitment in the eye.
- There have also been new entrants to agriculture, changes in farming partnerships and some farmers have left dairying to begin livestock production.
- The mid-South region has seen major crop shifts occur as tobacco production has decreased and dairying has diminished.
More definitions of dairyingDefinition of dairying in:
- The US English dictionary