- A shrubby evergreen Australasian plant of the daisy family, which typically has grey-green leaves and bears fragrant flower heads.
More example sentences
- Genus Olearia, family Compositae
- The tiny fieldmouse who lives in the daisy bush comes out for seed near me, unafraid of even my quicker movements.
- Choose plants that need less water, such as pinks, lavender, buddleia, French honeysuckle, daisy bushes, rock rose and the African and Peruvian lily.
- Deadhead flowers like roses, cannas, agapanthus, daisy bushes and dahlias; this will keep your garden looking tidy and will encourage more flowers.