- A person who is regarded as inadequate or impaired in some way: ‘See? I’m damaged goods. You don’t want me’More example sentences
- He is clearly damaged goods on both the physical and mental fronts, and a pariah in pinstripes.
- It took us two years to get signed up after being on two labels already, because most bands with that track record are considered to be damaged goods.
- He was damaged goods and what happened to him had a traumatic effect.
More definitions of damaged goodsDefinition of damaged goods in:
- The US English dictionary