- Dry (something wet) until it is only damp: damp-dry the fish with kitchen paperMore example sentences
- The new washers which perform the complete clothes-cleaning cycle of washing, rinsing, and damp-drying at the push of a button take the ‘blue’ out of Monday.
- It allows the user to operate the dryer for short time intervals when only damp-drying of clothes is desired.
- Clean the joint thoroughly with a little water, then after that has damp-dried, pack the joints with the Alsey or Heat-Stop and let it dry before using.
More definitions of damp-dryDefinition of damp-dry in:
- The US English dictionary