- A competition, or a round in a competition, in which a number of dancers compete against each other until a winner is declared: the dance-off will feature each couple performing Latin, ballroom, and freestyleMore example sentences
- Then they're dragging people up on stage for dance-offs.
- From there they continued to lead "dance-offs" that tested the crowd's skills at the macarena and the chicken dance.
- It's got decent enough moves that pop off often enough to keep dance fans happy, though anyone looking for more than a few cool dance-offs will probably be disappointed.
More definitions of dance-offDefinition of dance-off in:
- The US English dictionary