- 1 (also dariole mould) (In French cooking) a small, flowerpot-shaped mould in which an individual sweet or savoury dish is cooked and served: set the filled darioles in the saucepanMore example sentences
- Divide mixture into creased moulds and bake for 30 minutes by placing the moulds (use individual dariole moulds or ovenproof ramekins) in a deep baking tray with at least one and a half centimetres of water in the bottom of the tray.
- Spoon into six lightly oiled dariole moulds or mini-pudding moulds, cover with cling film and chill overnight.
- Cut a round from each of six slices of bread, dip into the reserved juice, then place in the bases of either ramekins or dariole moulds.
late Middle English: from Old French.
More definitions of darioleDefinition of dariole in:
- The US English dictionary