- (Of a person) having brown or black skin: a black-haired, dark-complexioned manMore example sentences
- Due to harsh summers there, they are also dark-complexioned.
- He wears an Eagles cap every day single day, framing the broad face that still reflects the dark-complexioned handsomeness he brought north from Honduras so many years ago.
- It is an autobiographical satire whose neurotic, dark-skinned protagonist, Emma Lou Morgan, internalizes biases against dark-complexioned people after a midwestern upbringing by colorstruck relatives mimicking racist societal values.
More definitions of dark-complexionedDefinition of dark-complexioned in:
- The US English dictionary