- Having dark-coloured hair: a dark-haired young womanMore example sentences
- The girl said something and the dark-haired woman snapped at her.
- It is clear, however, from other sources that Cecelia was dark-haired and dark-eyed.
- Dark-haired, youthful, and confident with a PhD in physics from Oxford University, Ford sits at the kitchen table with his wife, Sarah Gordon, a top authority on the psychology of people who write and unleash computer viruses.
More definitions of dark-hairedDefinition of dark-haired in:
- The US English dictionary