- A large repository of computer data on a particular topic, sometimes formed from more than one database, and accessible by many users.More example sentences
- Neuroinformatics projects that serve as databanks or repositories implement a variety of procedures to improve data quality.
- In the very near future, if the expectations of some in the art business are met, customers will be able to go into their favorite art gallery and view a myriad array of artworks stored in databanks accessible via the Internet.
- Jane Vance looked on in surprise as the bookseller turned to an elderly laptop computer and entered search data into a databank program.
More definitions of databankDefinition of databank in:
- The US English dictionary