- A device worn like a glove, which allows the manual manipulation of images in virtual reality.More example sentences
- The parameters for the sign animations were input by a human signer wearing two datagloves.
- More interesting applications include computers that can recognize gestures, or where your head is pointing, or if you're nodding off - without requiring mood-spoiling datagloves and the like.
- We use Vizard Virtual Reality Software and datagloves to interact with the NPCs, developing a gesture and speech based interface.
More definitions of datagloveDefinition of dataglove in:
- The US English dictionary