- An engagement diary.More example sentences
- Under creative director Samantha Cameron, it has been introducing limited-edition versions of its trademark datebooks in zany colors such as hot pink and purple, priced at $172.
- Are you going to put that down in your datebook?
- Jem waits for a while, raising his eyebrow as he tries to determine if his photographer-intern is really checking a datebook, or if she's just pretending to sound more busy than she is.
More definitions of datebookDefinition of datebook in:
- The US English dictionary