- A person who goes out on dates, typically on a regular basis: successful daters look on the dating game as fun—it doesn’t make them anxious or unhappyMore example sentences
- Last week I did my first screen test ever, for a pilot TV series about post-divorce daters.
- The Web site will let users find out about the show, browse the daters' bios and vote on who they'd match up.
- The streets hum with diners and daters, excited by the pleasant weather.
More definitions of daterDefinition of dater in:
- The US English dictionary