- A small printed circuit board that attaches to a larger one.More example sentences
- The HES hardware includes a daughterboard that can house asics, memories and processors.
- Each fully populated USRP motherboard supports four daughterboards, two for receive and two for transmit.
- The System 1000 is a rack frame with 10 or 12 input modules, and accessory daughterboards add other functions to the modules, such as remote gain or mono/stereo mode control.
More definitions of daughterboardDefinition of daughterboard in:
- The US English dictionary