- The illumination of buildings by natural light: daylighting is achieved by using properly designed windows and skylightsMore example sentences
- Despite the benefits of daylighting, direct natural light can produce glare.
- A ground-source heat-pump system, daylighting, and electric light sensors minimize energy use.
- At the turn of the 20th century, most buildings used daylighting as the major source of daytime illumination.
More definitions of daylightingDefinition of daylighting in:
- The US English dictionary