- A frightening hallucinatory condition experienced while awake: I saw her constantly and obsessively in my conscious mind during my daymares and insomniasMore example sentences
- Sometimes the truth is more horrifying than the daymares reported in our newspapers.
- You long, like a lover, for the night to stay, but come morning, the daymare begins again.
- No doubt someone could analyse my daymare and come up with all manner of worrying theories but I prefer to just think I am odd from time to time!
More definitions of daymareDefinition of daymare in:
- The US English dictionary