- A small rucksack.More example sentences
- So, burdened with my rucksack and daypack, unshaven in T-shirt and travel combats, I wander among the besuited guests, conference attendees and dignitaries like a sore thumb.
- As we shouldered our daypacks, the sun broke through a thin haze of clouds, and melting snow soon revealed a patchwork of meadow and forest lying in gentle folds before us.
- Also, bring along a daypack, an extra water bottle, energy bars (or your favorite healthy snacks), pain relievers and muscle rubs.
More definitions of daypackDefinition of daypack in:
- The US English dictionary