- Sail a yacht for a single day: we have daysailed countless times (as noun daysailing) an outstanding boat for daysailingMore example sentences
- Pizazz has daysailed along the Colombian coast twice; we've gone in both directions.
- Two sizes of sails are available for daysailing or maximum performance when racing.
- For daysailing, we recommend the soft cloth with a vision window in the jib and perhaps reef points in the main.
More definitions of daysailDefinition of daysail in:
- The US English dictionary