(US also daysailer)
- A sailing boat without a cabin, designed for use during the day only.More example sentences
- While I think the J / 105 could be a great daysailer, her strength clearly lies in her appeal as a one-design racer.
- When we could afford it, we bought our ‘big’ 17-foot O'Day daysailor.
- Bettercare Boatworks builds just one boat, that of our own design - the CORLISS 15, a wonderful 15' daysailer.
More definitions of daysailorDefinition of daysailor in:
- The US English dictionary