- Articles of casual clothing suitable for informal or everyday occasions: a fine selection of daywear, lingerie, and swimwear in a range of fabricsMore example sentences
- Blouses are great for daywear, whether to go to work/school or out for a nice lunch.
- The best of the lot were reserved for the runway fashion show that featured gowns and daywear.
- I'd have to say classic, maybe a little baggy, tending toward the urban casual in my daywear.
More definitions of daywearDefinition of daywear in:
- The US English dictionary