- A person or thing that dazzles, in particular a person who is highly impressive or skilful: he is a dazzler, hopelessly irresistible with his charm and drop-dead looksMore example sentences
- Emma Donoghue says it is ‘quietly enthralling, unnerving, erotic… a dazzler.’
- This dazzler features a lavish, diamond-encrusted setting and patented cushion-cut centre diamond.
- Two dazzlers appeared in close succession several centuries ago - Tycho Brahe's nova of 1572 and Johannes Kepler's nova of 1604.
More definitions of dazzlerDefinition of dazzler in:
- The US English dictionary