- another term for erotomania.More example sentences
- Psychiatry has helped me differentiate the fan having a good time listening to ‘Heartbreak Hotel’ from those with displaced de Clerambault's syndrome or erotomania bestowing gifts upon The King.
- And then - unexpectedly, miraculously - the novel comes alive again in its two appendices, one a clinical case study of de Clerambault's syndrome and the other a blissed-out letter from Parry to Joe.
- His 1997 novel, Enduring Love, is regarded by many as a masterpiece about a person with de Clerambault's syndrome.
from the name of Gatin de Clérambault (1872–1934), French psychiatrist, who first described it.
More definitions of de Clerambault's syndromeDefinition of de Clerambault's syndrome in:
- The US English dictionary