Definition of de-alcoholize in English:
Remove the alcohol from (a normally alcoholic drink).
- About five cheeseburgers later I was ready for the ER myself, so I grabbed a de-alcoholized beer and headed upstairs to watch some action.
- So colorful, alcohol-free concoctions are part of the game plan, as is de-alcoholized wine and beer.
- Alcohol-free and de-alcoholised drinks have about a third of the calories of their alcoholic equivalent.
- Example sentences
- Step #2 indeed creates effective de-alcoholisation, with the wine's alcoholic concentration under 0.5%.
- Respect of the natural richness of the grapes: cryoextraction, de-alcoholisation, and all methods of must concentration (evaporation, reverse osmosis, etc.) are excluded.
- It has undergone a sophisticated de-alcoholisation process to reduce the alcohol content.
Definition of de-alcoholize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan