Remove the alcohol from (a normally alcoholic drink).
More example sentences
- About five cheeseburgers later I was ready for the ER myself, so I grabbed a de-alcoholized beer and headed upstairs to watch some action.
- So colorful, alcohol-free concoctions are part of the game plan, as is de-alcoholized wine and beer.
- Alcohol-free and de-alcoholised drinks have about a third of the calories of their alcoholic equivalent.
- More example sentences
- Step #2 indeed creates effective de-alcoholisation, with the wine's alcoholic concentration under 0.5%.
- Respect of the natural richness of the grapes: cryoextraction, de-alcoholisation, and all methods of must concentration (evaporation, reverse osmosis, etc.) are excluded.
- It has undergone a sophisticated de-alcoholisation process to reduce the alcohol content.
Definition of de-alcoholize in:
- The US English dictionary