- 1The exact centre of something: Kansas, the dead centre of the USA [as adverb]: most notebooks have a logo sitting dead centreMore example sentences
- There is an immense quiet here, 500 metres above sea level in what is almost the dead centre of France.
- Don't forget the Rule of Thirds, or just simply remember to take shots without bunging the subject dead centre.
- The A5 begins in the dead centre of town.
More definitions of dead centreDefinition of dead centre in:
- The US English dictionary