- • informal Fast asleep.More example sentences
- I turn my back for a moment, and when I return, Terry is lying on the floor of the van in the foetal position, motionless and silent, dead to the world.
- For the hundredth time, she glances over to the bed, where Frank has been lying in a medicated sleep, dead to the world.
- Those pills work fast; he'll be dead to the world in under ten minutes.
More definitions of dead to the worldDefinition of dead to the world in:
- The US English dictionary