- An unpowered landing of an aircraft.More example sentences
- The story related that after the Navy torpedo bomber made a deadstick landing on the airfield the pilot stepped out of the cockpit and was shot down in cold blood.
- Shot down on 9 August 1945, while bombing Ominato airfield, an F4U Corsair flown by Lt. Vernon T. Coumbre made a deadstick landing five miles offshore.
- The way I do deadstick landings is to put most of the drag out early and stay very tight to the field.
More definitions of deadstick landingDefinition of deadstick landing in:
- The US English dictionary