- (In business and politics) a factor or issue which, if unresolved during negotiations, would cause one party to withdraw from a deal: fringe benefits are now seen as an important part of any salary package and base salary is no longer viewed as the deal-breakerMore example sentences
- We have not heard from either candidate about what would be really the deal-breaker.
- Certainly, the charge is never large enough to be a deal-breaker.
- We all have some idea of what a deal-breaker in a relationship is.
More definitions of deal-breakerDefinition of deal-breaker in:
- The US English dictionary