- A prison block or section for those sentenced to death: a convicted killer on death rowMore example sentences
- I was positive I was on death row with a life sentence the equivalent of Alcatraz without parole.
- There are currently 560 people on the state's death row at San Quentin prison, more than in any other state.
- Smith, who is to be hanged, will probably leave death row after his sentence is commuted to life imprisonment.
More definitions of death rowDefinition of death row in:
- The US English dictionary