Definition of deathless in English:
adjectivechiefly literary or humorous
Immortal: pages of deathless prose
More example sentences
- Nor do I think the books are especially brilliant, beyond the undeniable genius of crossbreeding the various deathless genres of children's fantasy to spin a yarn both traditional and contemporary in its appeal.
- While the singer looks ageless and deathless, she is a lot older than that.
- Not exactly deathless prose, but David was happy with it.
- Example sentences
- But if King Kong these days doesn't quite ‘work’ as the spectacle it was intended as, it nonetheless justifies its deathlessness.
- Man longs not so much for deathlessness as for wholeness, wisdom, goodness, and godliness.
- But is deathlessness really a scientific possibility?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.