Definition of deathless in English:
adjectivechiefly literary or humorous
Immortal: pages of deathless prose
More example sentences
- Nor do I think the books are especially brilliant, beyond the undeniable genius of crossbreeding the various deathless genres of children's fantasy to spin a yarn both traditional and contemporary in its appeal.
- While the singer looks ageless and deathless, she is a lot older than that.
- Not exactly deathless prose, but David was happy with it.
- Example sentences
- But if King Kong these days doesn't quite ‘work’ as the spectacle it was intended as, it nonetheless justifies its deathlessness.
- Man longs not so much for deathlessness as for wholeness, wisdom, goodness, and godliness.
- But is deathlessness really a scientific possibility?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan