verb[with object] (often as adjective deboned)
- Remove the bones from (meat or fish) before cooking.More example sentences
- Customers can take bones when they buy deboned meat if it is for human consumption.
- So the health certificate required by the 1991 version of the 1964 Directive was amended, the amendment being different depending on whether the meat was fresh bone-in bovine meat or deboned bovine meat.
- The EC allows irradiation for mechanically deboned chicken meat.
More definitions of deboneDefinition of debone in:
- The US English dictionary