- A negotiable or tradable liability or loan.More example sentences
- They do this by offering investors a debt security that delivers interest payments and the security of principal repayment.
- Of course, when you are deciding on investing in a debt security, it is important you understand how its characteristics determine what kind of interest rate you can receive.
- To attract investors, any bond or debt security that contains greater risk than that of a similar Treasury bond must offer a higher yield.
More definitions of debt securityDefinition of debt security in:
- The US English dictionary