- Decaffeinated: a decaff cappuccino a cup of decaf teaMore example sentences
- I finished with a decaff cappuccino.
- You drink it for the caffeine, and after a while you become accustomed to the taste, and with enough exposure will appreciate its nuances - with the result that people will drink decaff coffee.
- Some of us even want a skinny mocha decaff latte with a twist.
noun[mass noun] ( • trademark in the UK) Back to top
- Decaffeinated coffee: we haven’t any decaf, I’m afraidMore example sentences
- We prefer decaff if that's an option.
- It is decaff, of course - we are, after all, in a very health-conscious restaurant.
- I've tried decaff, but it's a concept I find rather difficult to reconcile myself to.
More definitions of decafDefinition of decaf in:
- The US English dictionary