- A game, goal, point, etc. that settles a contest or series of contests: a tense promotion deciderMore example sentences
- Wingman Paul Gardner crossed for the vital decider and two further goals from deadly marksman Innes made absolutely sure of a happy return journey.
- The Chilean had first served for the match in the 10th game of the decider.
- The week leading up to the series decider was comfortably the worst week of my life.
More definitions of deciderDefinition of decider in:
- The US English dictionary