- The action or process of making important decisions: the system encourages workers' participation in corporate decision-making [as modifier]: the decision-making processMore example sentences
- The state was the locus of political decision-making for society.
- The former cabinet secretary has long been critical of the decline of cabinet decision-making.
- The present centralised structure of the education system does not lend itself to agility in decision-making.
More definitions of decision-makingDefinition of decision-making in:
- The US English dictionary