- A cabin on the deck of a ship or boat, used for navigation or accommodation.More example sentences
- The vessel is dual decked and the aluminium deckhouse is fitted aft of midship.
- The vessel has an aluminium deckhouse with skippers cabin, CO2 room, casing, ventilation and Hi-press room.
- Aluminum is used in hulls, deckhouses, and hatch covers of commercial ships, as well as in equipment items, such as ladders, railings, gratings, windows, and doors.
More definitions of deckhouseDefinition of deckhouse in:
- The US English dictionary