- The player whose bid establishes the suit of the contract and who must therefore play both their own hand and the exposed hand of the dummy.More example sentences
- This player then becomes the declarer; the two opponents are the defenders.
- As with all contracts, an unsuccessful declarer loses twice the value of the game.
- The worst disaster for the opponents is to lead the ace of a suit of which the declarer holds the king.
More definitions of declarerDefinition of declarer in:
- The US English dictionary