- Having lost fitness or muscle tone, especially through lack of exercise: deconditioned musclesMore example sentences
- These suggested effects, if proved, might confirm the importance of pulmonary rehabilitation programs including exercise training in these deconditioned COPD patients.
- The challenge for the person with FMS is in the gradual approach to exercise. Doing too much, too soon can hurt deconditioned muscles.
- The bottom line is that health clubs have not done a good job of bringing the deconditioned population into a fitness facility.
More definitions of deconditionedDefinition of deconditioned in:
- The US English dictionary