- 1A soft cloth cap, originally worn for hunting, with peaks in front and behind and ear flaps which can be tied together over the top.More example sentences
- There are fond memories of him in short sleeves and a deerstalker hat driving a topless, sideless jeep in the winter snow.
- Here you can still buy a deerstalker hat, be fitted for a pinstripe blazer, slip on some sensible footwear, sniff out some musky cologne or get your balding locks tended by a traditional wet-shave barber.
- Wearing a deerstalker hat and carrying an oversized magnifying glass she trampled through the crime scene destroying all kinds of forensic evidence.
More definitions of deerstalkerDefinition of deerstalker in:
- The US English dictionary