- Deprive of feminine characteristics: there was concern that female professionalism and independence were defeminizing womenMore example sentences
- Margery seems defeminised, too: her experience of womanhood feels very much an outsider's view.
- May is defeminized when she occupies those positions and/or performs functions already performed by men.
- It was carried out with considerable brutality and impersonality, where the victims were publicly defeminised and destroyed.
More definitions of defeminizeDefinition of defeminize in:
- The US English dictionary