- Characterized by or tending to cause economic deflation: the deflationary effect of higher taxes deflationary measuresMore example sentences
- There are always inflationary and deflationary spots in an economy at the same time.
- Volatile movements in the foreign exchange casino compound the deflationary effect.
- By dampening expected future sales, a deflationary monetary policy may decrease the firm's net worth.
More definitions of deflationaryDefinition of deflationary in:
- The US English dictionary