- A device for demisting a vehicle windscreen.More example sentences
- I brood over this thought, as I warm up the car and switch on the defogger.
- All come with a list of standard features including air conditioning, electric rear defogger, CD player, driver information center and a split-bench rear seat with a pass-through to the trunk area.
- The windows were getting fogged up, so Graeme pushed the defogger on.
More definitions of defoggerDefinition of defogger in:
- The US English dictionary