- 1A day on which academic degrees are formally awarded.More example sentences
- It was built to be used for large gatherings including degree day, drama and musical productions and examinations.
- Your degree day pack will also contain a booklet which will give you more information about the ceremony.
- Information about Degree Day for Graduands and Guests.
- 2A unit used to determine the heating requirements of buildings, representing a fall of one degree below a specified average outdoor temperature (usually 18°C or 65°F) for one day.More example sentences
- Weather contracts on U.S. cities for the winter months are tied to an index of heating degree day values.
More definitions of degree dayDefinition of degree day in:
- The US English dictionary