- Remove the horns from (an animal): you can learn how to dehorn a bull calfMore example sentences
- Most milk and beef producers dehorn their cattle at a young age to prevent the animals from injuring each other.
- The distressful effects of dehorning your cattle can be avoided by using Angus.
- A year later, 140 black rhinos out of 305 remaining in the country, and 123 white rhinos out of 198 remaining, had been dehorned.
More definitions of dehornDefinition of dehorn in:
- The US English dictionary