verb (deles, deleing, deled)[with object]
- Delete or mark (a part of a text) for deletion.More example sentences
- Nonetheless did you try manually deleing all the cookies for the two sites?
- In the latter case, you must recursively delete subkeys before deleing the parent key.
- This saves the tedium of having to go and find them on the server and then manually deleting the shares and folders as well as deleing the user from the Active Directory.
nounBack to top
Latin, 'blot out! efface!', imperative of delere.
More definitions of deleDefinition of dele in:
- The US English dictionary