noun (plural delis)• informal
- short for delicatessen.More example sentences
- Now they are devising plans for further investment in the chilled food factory which supplies distributors to bakeries, delis and sandwich shops.
- Shops, supermarkets and delis could also play a role in supporting farmhouse cheeses by displaying and promoting them better than they do at present.
- The stores, delis and hairdressing shops underneath the elevated subway tracks were humming with shoppers, a very lively neighbourhood.
More definitions of deliDefinition of deli in:
- The US English dictionary