- Treat (a person or animal) to rid them of lice and other parasitic insects: they were given showers and delousedMore example sentences
- Among the substances currently being studied for their potential as delousing agents in salmon are the pyrethroid insecticides.
- He bragged that he could remove his shoes and drive flies from your hangar, delouse your dog from 50 feet and, if the wind was right, even delay the sunrise for up to an hour.
- But I've had a shave, a haircut, I've been deloused.
More definitions of delouseDefinition of delouse in:
- The US English dictionary